Instamart Appoints Nandita Sinha as Chief Executive Officer

Instamart, India's pioneering quick commerce platform, today announced the appointment of Nandita Sinha as Chief Executive Officer, effective August 03. She succeeds Amitesh Jha.

"I am delighted to welcome Nandita Sinha as the CEO of Instamart. Nandita is one of India's most accomplished consumer internet leaders, and I'm enthusiastic about the vision, customer obsession and operational rigor she brings to the team we've built at Instamart,” said Sriharsha Majety, Managing Director & Group CEO, Swiggy.

Speaking about her new role, Nandita Sinha, CEO, Instamart, said, "I have long admired what the team at Instamart has built. It's a business with a strong customer-first culture, great talent and significant opportunities ahead. Instamart sits at the heart of how India shops for its everyday needs, and I look forward to working with our colleagues, partners and consumers to shape its next chapter of growth."

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BPCL Dealer network launches “Fuelling the Festive Spirit” Campaign

Apollo Cancer Centers now introduces Made in India, CAR T Cell Program

INAUGURATION OF A NEW HAEMODIALYSIS MACHINE FOR THE REKHA MEMORIAL RENNY ABRAHAM AMBATTUR ROTARY TANKER DIALYSIS UNIT